Friday, December 31, 2010

After Midnight...You Do It So Good

First off, Happy New Year's Eve! I hope everyone has had a chance to check the Best of 2010 entry I posted earlier this week. If not, please check it out and let me know your thoughts about the list and your favorite releases of the year. Also if you haven't already, please check out my new Best of 2010 Chart that I posted over at the Juno Records website. Lots of great records to be snatched up over on that site!

Well, it's the last day of the year and I thought I would end 2010 with an edit I had recently finished of Larry Page Orchestra's 1978 disco-stomper "You Do It Good". I thought this re-edit might be the perfect last minute edition for all those NYE disco sets that will be going off later tonight. This will also be the first of the many new edits I will posting in the next couple of weeks, which will also include the first track off the new Cabana Disco Vol.05 twelve. So stay tuned...

Anyways, have a happy and safe New Years! See everyone in 2011!

Larry Page Orchestra - You Do It Good (Pat Les Stache Re-edit)


Share on Facebook

4 comments:

soulie said...

And too you and yours,thank you for all the Disco tuneage.

Regards
Soulie

Anonymous said...

Very nice !! Thanks so much

mermelito said...

hi TJ happy news for you and your people, te sigo siempre as you know...............thanx for ever,


and you SPARKS como accedo al blog que mencionas me sale no avaible????

Patrice said...

Nice gift to start 2011! Thanks for the nice work here and ... A Happy New Year..All the best & more :) Peace Love & Disco ... Patrice from Paris (France)